Greetings!!! Adventurous Friends

Welcome to my blog!!!



I am very excited to go on adventures with each and everyone of you ladies and gentlebunnies. Today is the beginning of a wonderful, spectacular, amazing and long journey. We will go from place to place using our furry little feet together with our imaginary backpack and imaginary things.

So pack up, and GET READY!!!

I will take you to some of the most famous and to some less known tourist spots here in my country. Caves, Beaches, Falls, Historical Places, Beautiful Towns, Colorful Events, Foods, everything you can imagine while travelling, I am happy to give it to you while you are in the comfort of your own home and in front of your laptop.

After that, it will be up for you to decide whether or not you will want to go to those places. So after this short introduction of what my blog will be, we will start our spectacular travel adventure.

What are you waiting for? LET'S GO!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts